The whole process of artwork approval is one of the most challenging processes. There is the pressure of a deadline, and coordination of work is also essential. Any error might lead to reworking along with loss of time as well as money. So, what is the need for brands and an agency are flawless workflows for making the artwork approvals highly effective and decreasing the cost of production?
In simple terms artwork management system assist in
- Speeding up the time to marketing.
- Enhance project management
- Decrease revisions of artwork
- Getting reliable access to resources.
All this is made possible by using the perfect automated artwork management software.
Let us know in details:
Many brands make use of the traditional ways of communication as well as proofing of the artwork management. It might be emails, calls and ad-hoc requests that usually happens in between the teams. All these become very difficult for tracking and are error-prone.
Using an artwork management system, you can easily plan, manage, and proof pack artwork for brands, starting from designs and creativity to approval. It also helps in collaboration between the teams as well as contributors.
Primarily Artwork flow management system is a cloud-dependent platform that assist in streamlining the complicated processes of artwork management,
Here are few benefits that you can get by utilizing an artwork flow management system:’
- Personalized workflows: All the steps that make up the artwork approval process helps in defining the workflow. These sequences can be subjective for each brand packaging. For example, with artwork flow management, you can quickly generate your customized workflow, make the checklists, and set the sequence of different tasks in various departments. This assist teams in getting a birds-eye view of the whole process and thoroughly understand all the priorities even better.
- Tracking of the project status: Measurement of progress is essential. Tracking the team performance can assist you in avoiding delays in the timeline of the project. An artwork management software helps in making the project tracking very simple. Because the tools are utilized by all teams and the departments working on the artwork, project managers can quickly pinpoint the bottlenecks, anticipate the hurdles, and make strategy very accurately for meeting up all deadlines.
- Digital artwork proof: Before you finalize packing your artwork for printing, it must be verified thoroughly. Even the most negligible variation, either in colour or font, can make a product rollback. Therefore, brand packaging artwork requires cross-checking before full-scale production.
- Online tools can assist in proof the artwork files instantaneously by measuring the design elements, extracting the fonts, and the colours used in the artwork. Software often goes beyond manual checks and helps in doing a better job of decreasing the error risks involved.
- Easy collaboration between the stakeholders: There are various teams like marketing, legal and finance who are an essential part of artwork approval while making the design of the brand packaging artwork. And the design team is the common link. It can happen so that alteration requests made by one group might get missed by others and mess-ups that the whole process of approval or might delay the marketing of the product.
- Assist in version tracking: There are several versions of an artwork file. But their organizations and monitoring are critical. It is because teams work on several projects and various files. Version tracking allows easy access to the revision history of a design file. Each time a designer makes edits of the artwork, all updates are time stamped. This removes the hassle of searching the design in a vast media library. Version tracking helps in bringing clarity to design iterations. It also allows managers to devise measures to speed up the artwork approval processes and roll out the brand packaging very fast.
- Easy management of digital asset: Traditionally, a designer’s computer is a warehouse of all kinds of creatives. Only the last versions of any packaging designs are easily shared in various departments. This helps in creating dependency and a significant bottleneck in the whole artwork approval process.
An automated artwork management system is the leading solution to issues that mostly go unknown and undiagnosed in a logistics department. A specific artwork management system that is easily accessible by all stakeholders and is updated constantly makes sure everyone has access to required resources.
The added speed, consistency and ease of collaboration can create a sense of calm confidence in a department prone to becoming chaotic or disconnected. Heavily regulated industries, ones with packaging elements that must receive governmental approval, feel the pressure for artwork management accuracy and efficiency most acutely. These organizations can’t afford to pass up the benefits of automating their processes.
When an automated system is in place, it becomes easy for companies to make targeted changes to their packaging artwork, such as localizing designs for overseas markets or differentiating a line of items. What was once a potential production bottleneck may become an efficient part of the production.
An artwork management system helps in easy working in teams. By offering a single platform for managing files, collaborating, getting feedback and sharing resources quickly enhances the actual efficacy of the operations.