Formal Title: Sr HR Recruiter
Reports to: Management
Travel required: No
Employment: Full time
Discus Business Services (part of Discus Business Solutions) was established in the year 2009 We provide supporting Business Services that helps you lessen your burden and focus on core operations.
Located in Ahmedabad, India, Discus Business Services has established the business verticals of accounting, bookkeeping back-office work and recruitment Services.
Hr Recruiter includes being responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring candidates for various technical positions also Non-IT Position. using any or all sourcing methods. He keeps himself updated with job requirements of different companies and works as a liaison between the candidate and the company.
You will work closely with…
- HR Team
- Technical Team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow up till the candidate joins
- Handling full cycle of IT recruitment from requirement.
- Understanding to sourcing of candidates through using job portals, referrals.
- Should have experience on LinkedIn and preparing database using LinkedIn and other portals
- Short-listing the candidates based on the requirement.
- Co-ordination with Internal Managers, candidates, and clients.
- To develop & update Job description & Job specifications with minimal Information
- Sourcing profiles from Job portals, Professional Networking Sites, naukri.com, LinkedIn and Indeed
- Maintaining internal database of consultants as per their skill sets
- Overlooking all technical interviews, monitoring profile movement across the process & shortlists till closure
- Set objectives for the recruitment team and track their progress
- Continuously support and suggest improvements/ways to make the processes more efficient
- Responsible for recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from internal (Emp. Referral) and external sources (Job portals, Walk-ins, Advertisements, etc…) and making sure all positions are closed within deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in Staffing firm or corporate technical recruiting experience
- Ability to source through Naukri, LinkedIn and Indeed
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong interviewing techniques and the ability to quickly evaluate candidates to ensure that they are fit to the job