As per the latest BCG survey, maximum businesses are now planning to speed up their digital transformation process to support the business recovery of 2020. Most of them are currently seeking some collaborative and cost-efficient solutions to assist them in achieving their goals.
The artwork management system is one of the solutions, through migration of artwork proofing and its approval online. The consumer packaged goods businesses can obtain maximum benefits, thereby increasing the speed of the artwork approvals and the product launches while shrinking the internal and external costs. It is pretty easy to get up and run quickly in the cloud.
Whether it is goods, beverages, health, or household product, all businesses must face various challenges of managing more than one creative design and packaging artwork project each year.
An issue or a missed approval at the artwork stage can delay product launch by several weeks. When there is an error in the artwork, it might result in product recalling or withdrawal. In simple words, there is maximum payback for online proofing and artwork approval software based on streamlining artwork approvals and enhancing the whole process of controlling and quality.
Let us see what artwork management software does!
Artwork management software helps manage the process from artwork development to approval, ensuring the correct review groups are well connected, thereby managing any kind of rejections and automatic version controlling all types of artwork files.
All users get automatic notification when reviewing is due, easy tracking of approvals, and all actions are also audited. Files are only released to the print supplier when all approvals are confirmed. The real-time status of every project is quickly reported through user-specified dashboards.
An online cloud depending artwork approval system becomes the collaboration hub for all internal and external teams from the brand owners, packaging and quality, marketing, and products to external artwork providers, suppliers, co-packers, and co-manufacturers.
Thus, we can say that all these systems can quickly resolve all kinds of businesses when functioning across several email threads or the Microsoft teams stream where the artwork versions are pretty tricky for controlling. People are, therefore, quite not sure about the latest approved version on the status of the project.
Let’s have a look at how the functionality of the artwork management system helps in driving efficiency:
- Speed: When the artwork process is automated, teams can share feedback instantaneously on those files requiring review. Comments are collated inevitably and are sent back immediately to the art worker for the rework. The approval cycles are pretty fast, and various reviews are then progressed in parallel. Central collaboration helps in a more focused discussion that reaches all decisions more rapidly.
- Saves resources: Simplification and centralization of all projects in a single place help streamline the resource and the time needed internally to review and comment on each file. Users get the assurance only to get notified when the review is required. All reviews are done remotely from any kind of internet supporting device.
- Cost reduction: Using a digital system for managing the process and then recording individual approvals and rejections allows businesses to create incremental process enhancements with time. From having a better view of why files are getting rejected and the bottlenecks in the whole process. Enhancing the first-time artwork approvals has a direct effect on the reduction of the internal and external artwork costs.
- Enhances control: Artwork management software offers businesses instant control on the creation of the artwork and the process of approval. Action auditions, automatic versioning, and comparison of functionality are quite standard. Extra controls can be added to ensure all approvals are well in place before the ultimate file can be downloaded and distributed.
- Very easy to execute without any barrier for accessing: Cloud system provides businesses with a right solution that is quite easy to execute where the system provider takes up responsibility for setting up and configuration. User interfaces are pretty intuitive, and very little training is needed. Permission-based access implies that there is no barrier for the supply chain partners to get involved. Systems are always enterprise-ready that offer incorporation options for distributing the final approved file.
So, if you want to fulfill all your digital objectives in 2021, go for artwork management software. It allows you to connect digitally in various ways. It provides you with a competitive benefit along with an excellent proven return on investment.
Your digital business transformation is speeding up, and it reaps benefits from the central information, automating all workflows and enhancing the external and internal collaboration.
With an outstanding digital toolbox, build the workspace of the future!