How to execute a version workflow to manage document versions
- Login into Greenbox with correct credentials
- Make sure that the user has the permissions to Run Version Workflow
- Go to Settings > Role Permissions > (Select the role where the user is mapped)
- Check the Start Version Workflow checkbox
- Go to a box where the Version Workflow is already mapped.
- Open the Box and right-click on any file and go to “View Details”
- Check the current version of the file. For the new file, the current version should be “0.1”
- Go to the “Start Version Workflow”
- Complete the workflow and check the version of the file. It should now be “1.0”
- Remember, a file can have only one version workflow running at a time.
- If the workflow is not completed then the file will remain locked for editing. It is only after completing the workflow that the file will be unlocked automatically
Last Updated On