How to invite users in bulk
- For bulk upload, make sure that the file format is csv with “|” as a delimiter.
- The format for bulk upload users should be EMAIL|FIRSTNAME|LASTNAME|REGFLAG, where the value of “REGFLAG” is “2”
- Login into Greenbox and click on the top right-hand corner user icon and
- Click the first option which is usually the user name.
- A tab will open in the new browser window. (You can reach here by logging into to admin section directly also)
- Go to “Manage Users” in the left sidebar and click on “Bulk Upload”
- Click on “Import Contacts” and open the Bulk Upload file
- Check the “Greenbox” checkbox
- Select “Site” and “Role” in greenbox to which you would like to map the new user
- Select “Site” and “Role” in kriya to which you would like to map the new user
- Click “Submit”
- Now got to Greenbox and try login in with the newly added email
- If greenbox is integrated with Active Directory, then you will be able to login with your AD credentials.
- If greenbox is integrated with Active Directory, you will be redirected to “Reset Password” via email where you can add a new password. After which, you will be able to login into Greenbox with your email and newly created password.
Last Updated On